Antoher Tool for Better Physical Therapy
Anti-Gravity Treadmills can remove the barriers for a patient’s physical therapy and rehabilitation. With the Differential Air Pressure technology, gravitational force is gradually reduced allowing the patient to move without pain using their natural gait. Anti-Gravity Treadmills have helped millions of people to shorten their orthopedic recovery times, manage neurological conditions and chronic diseases. At the same time, patients are able to build strength and endurance while they continue to age and increase athletic performance.
How can the Anti-Gravity Treadmill help in a Physical Therapy Setting?
- Enable Patients to move pain free, encouraging range of motion, and normalized gaits
- Support motor learning in a fall-safe environment, providing support in for static and dynamic standing practice
- Eliminate the barrier to exercise for deconditioned, obese, or otherwise impaired users
- Increased exercise volume with low to minimal stress-related workloads
- Improve walking speed, static and dynamic standing practice, and pain-free moving for seniors
- Enhance sports performance with shorter recovery times, post-surgery training, increased training volume with low stress impact